Intern (Admin and Finance)
S.W. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (Scott Wilson Nepal)
Terms of Reference for Intern (Admin and Finance)
Purpose of the Position:
The purpose of the position is to provide overall administrative and finance support to Admin and Finance Department.
The detailed roles and responsibilities are:
- Support Account Officers in preparation of vouchers and entry in system
- Support in banking transactions (cash withdraw, deposits and other administrative work)
- Support in preparation of leave records and timely collection of timesheet
- Undertake regular visits to tax office
- Make monthly payment of utilities (i.e. electricity, water, telephone, internet, etc.)
- Collect and check the accuracy of supporting documents and bills from suppliers
- Support Project Finance officer in preparation of supporting documents
- Maintains general office files and information in a manner that allows easy retrieval.
- Provide logistic support and travel arrangement for field staffs
- Liaise with logistic officer for repair and maintenance of office assets and office premises
- Support in office procurement
- Update vehicle logbook and keep its record
- Provide logistic support during office events, trainings and meeting
- Undertake others administrative and financial tasks as required.
If you are interested, please email your CV and a cover letter justifying why you are the best candidate for this position to email@example.com.Preference will be given to the residents near office address