Our Core Team Member
Mr. Anil Rijal
+977-1-4411156, Ext. 107
Mr. Anil Rijal, is a highly experienced and competent member of Scott Wilson Nepal team. As an Infrastructure Coordinator, he has more than 30 years of experience in survey, design, construction monitoring and evaluation of community infrastructure. These include rural roads, irrigation schemes, water supply schemes, school and community buildings etc.
He is thoroughly familiar with the mid and far western region working with key implementing agencies where he has extensively carried out quality monitoring works and training to a range of engineering teams from local governments, NGO, INGOs and community based organizations.
Current projects involved
- Assessment of School Building Construction & monitoring of remedial measures in Gorkha and Dhading, Concerned Worldwide.
- Engineering Skill Training to local government engineering teams in Karnali Province, Oxford Policy Management, TSKEP (Technical Services for Karnali Employment Program).
- Climate Trek Nepal, Provision of Engineering Support for lodges along Helambu Trekking Route, Atmosfair, Germany
Past projects involved
- Technical Assistance to Karnali Employment Programme.
- Assessment of quality standards of more than 1000 small and medium sized infrastructures.
- Train nearly 250 strong engineering team of WFP funded local NGO partners, September, 2015.
- External Monitoring of WFP asset program, 2009 to 2014.
- Small Scale Infrastructure Project (SSIPs), USAID/ Sajhedari Bikaas/PACT Nepal as a Field coordinator