Position: Admin and Finance Assistant
Gross Salary: Minimum starting salary from NPR 15,000.00 and above (as per the level of experiences).
Working Days: 5 days a week (Mon-Friday, 900am to 530pm)
Contract: Short Term (Possibility of Promotion to Assistant Level upon performance review
Location: Maharajgunj, Kathmandu (central office)
Reporting to: Account Officer
We are seeking a proactive individual to join our team as Assistant for Admin and Finance Department. As an aspirant for this position, you are required to provide overall administrative and finance support to Admin and Finance Department.
Skills and experience:
- Educated to Bachelor Degree level in Business Administration or Business Studies with major in accounting or finance.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in accounting and finance.
- Able to apply analytical and innovative tools successfully to produce creative and valuable solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in diverse team environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package
- Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted
- Available for interview week commencing 13th Feb 2020
SWN offers a dynamic and exciting work environment and attractive staff benefits, including flexible working hours.
If you are an action orientated and astute individual who would like to join our team, to support a dynamic and growing business, please apply by sending your CV (covering letter not required at this stage), no later than 23 Feb 2020 at email@example.com.
We give priority to candidates who live within a comfortable commuting distance from the office in Maharjgunj.
About the Organisation:
SW Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (Scott Wilson Nepal/ SWN) is a wholly Nepali-owned multidisciplinary research and development consulting service provider operational since 2000. The firm provides sustainable, innovative and cutting-edge solutions to the Government of Nepal, development partners, academic institutions, projects and programmes to help them achieve their objectives through our support in planning, management, research/monitoring/evaluations and policy promotion works.
We encourage potential applicants to visit www.swnepal.com.np for more details on our team, location and our services.