Position: Technology Assistant
Gross Salary: Based on experience and skills
Working Days: 5 days a week (Mon-Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm)
Location: Maharajgunj -Panipokhari, Kathmandu (central office)
See Contact Us for office location.
We are seeking a passionate and dynamic IT professionals, someone who prides on one’s abilities, to provide creative solutions to join our team as a Technology Assistant. As an aspirant for this position, you will ensure smooth functioning of information technology systems, including website management, at our organization.
Framework of roles and their objectives
This is a long-term position where you will be responsible for performing first level troubleshooting support to the staff members for problems related to computer hardware/software & application systems and determine their causes. For this role, you will bring with you the latest knowledge of information technology system for organisational efficiency, and ability work with team for digital marketing with the current trend and strategies. You will also take the responsibility to manage the technical side of company’s website and its regular updating and upgrading.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Minimum 1 years’ experiences in the field of computer hardware and software trouble shooting, networking, web designing and data management.
- Familiarity and relevant experience in using different Content Management Systems (CMS), particularly WordPress.
- Good knowledge of cloud server and its control panel.
- Have excellent knowledge of digital marketing and content planning.
- Analyze and suggest the need of latest technology (hardware and software) for organization productivity and support procurement in purchase.
- Ensure the proper running of IT equipment and systems in the organisation
- Good knowledge of computer maintenance, LAN and Routers setups.
- Finding new and innovative solutions to problems requires creativity and need to be able to analyze an issue, security threat or problem and make decisions on how to proceed.
- The basic concept of Cloud Computing, DNS Management and having a good knowledge of the Linux server (Apache2, MySQL).
- Act as the primary contact for all outside agents in all computer technology related matters.
- Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted
- Available for interview week commencing 26th February onwards
SWN offers a dynamic and exciting work environment and attractive staff benefits, including flexible working hours.
If you are an action orientated and astute individual who would like to join our team, to support a dynamic and growing business, please apply by sending your CV (covering letter not required at this stage), no later than 3rd March, 2020 at at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Organisation:
SW Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (Scott Wilson Nepal/ SWN) is a wholly Nepali-owned multidisciplinary research and development consulting service provider operational since 2000. The firm provides sustainable, innovative and cutting-edge solutions to the Government of Nepal, development partners, academic institutions, projects and programmes to help them achieve their objectives through our support in planning, management, research/monitoring/evaluations and policy promotion works.
We encourage potential applicants to visit www.swnepal.com.np for more details on our team, location and our services.
We encourage candidates who do not have to commute long distances to come to work at our office in Panipokhari.