Position: Administrative Officer
Gross Salary: Attractive package reflecting competencies and experience.
Working Days: 5 days a week (Mon-Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm)
Location: Maharajgunj -Panipokhari, Kathmandu (central office)
Reporting to: CEO
See Contact Us for office location.
We are seeking a proactive and organised individual to join our team as an Administrative Officer and support daily office procedures. As an aspirant for this position, you are required to implementing organizational operational polices, human resource systems and administrative systems for the smooth functioning of its operational and project activities. You as a successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. You should also ensure their safety and security in the office and in the field. You should be able to lead and manage the staff management under the administrative department (Logistics Officer, Office Assistants, Drivers and Support Staffs).
The Administrative Officer will also lead the procurement process by preparing the budget, analyzing, producing procurement plan and liaison with suppliers. You are required to do the documentation, update information and report to CEO on a periodic basis. You will also assist the CEO and Project Managers in the implantation of the project and provide administrative & logistic supports.
Skills and experience:
- Educated to Master Degree level in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or Business Studies with a major in accounting or finance and any relevant subject.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in administrative roles.
- Able to apply analytical and innovative tools successfully to produce creative and valuable solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in diverse team environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package.
- Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
- Available for interview week commencing 20th May 2020 (video conference if necessary)
SWN offers a dynamic and exciting work environment and attractive staff benefits, including flexible working hours.
If you are an action-orientated and astute individual who would like to join our team, to support a dynamic and growing business, please apply by sending your CV (covering letter NOT required at this stage), no later than 25th May 2020 at email@example.com.
We give priority to candidates who live within a comfortable commuting distance from SWN office in Maharjgunj/Panipokhari, Kathmandu
About the Organisation:
SW Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (Scott Wilson Nepal/ SWN) is a wholly Nepali-owned multidisciplinary research and development consulting service provider operational since 2000. The firm provides sustainable, innovative and cutting-edge solutions to the Government of Nepal, development partners, academic institutions, projects and programmes to help them achieve their objectives through our support in planning, management, research/monitoring/evaluations, and policy promotion works.
We encourage potential applicants to visit www.swnepal.com.np for more details on our team, location, and our services.