Call for Enlistment in Consultant Roster
20th May 2020
S.W. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (Scott Wilson Nepal/ SWN) is a wholly Nepali-owned multidisciplinary research and development consulting service provider operational since 2000. The firm provides sustainable, innovative and cutting-edge solutions to the Government of Nepal, development partners, academic institutions, projects and programmes to help them achieve their objectives through our support in planning, management, research/monitoring/evaluations and policy promotion works. We have two different units Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Unit and Engineering Unit working in different thematic sectors such as WASH, community infrastructure, reconstruction, DRR/DRM, shelter, livelihoods, GESI, GBV, women empowerment, renewable energy, climate change, peace building, governance and local level planning etc. See www.swnepal.com.np for details.
The overall objective of this call for enlistment to place qualified individual consultants in SWN Roster for the next 3 years in order to expedite hiring processes for our forthcoming assignment and projects.
We invite enlistment of mid and senior level consultants in the following areas of expertise:
- Green Housing
- Urban Planning
- Climate Resilient Community Infrastructure
- DRR/ DRM
- Reconstruction and Recovery
- Solid and Waste Management
- Public Health and Pandemic Management
- Transport Economist
- Education Expert (for monitoring and evaluation functions)
- Early Child Development Expert
- Child Protection expert
- Women and Girls Empowerment
- Gender Based Violence (GBV)
- Livelihood & Poverty
- Governance and Local Level Planning
- Peace Building & Conflict Management
- Sociologist/ Anthropologist /Socio-economist
- Monitoring and Evaluation (MEL) Expert
- Climate Change and Adaptation
- Renewable Energy
- Natural Resource Management
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Engineering Geologist /Geotechnical Expert
- Statistician and Data Analyst
- Management of Information System (MIS)
- Nepali /English Translation
- Knowledge Management and Documentation Expert
- Research, Survey and Database Management
Qualification and experience required
Qualification: Educated to Degree level in any discipline relevant to the area of expertise.
Year of Experience: Candidates with prior experience of consultancy services or 2 years or more will be preferred.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 7th June 2020
Application: Please quote the sector from the above list for areas of your expertise and interest.