For the purchase of 7 Lightning Protection System
Date of Notice Published: July 14, 2021
S.W. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. hereby invites Expressions of Interest (EOI) from eligible and interested suppliers for the supply and installation of appropriate lightning protection system in 7 municipal buildings in Neelakantha Municipality, Dhading, Nepal. The supplier should propose system that conforms to the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards (IS/IEC 62305, IEC 62561, IEC 62561-2, IEC 62561-7 and IEC 61643).
Requirement for each building:
1. Lightning Arrester: Qty-1
a. Air Terminal System
b. Down Conductor System
c. Earthing System
2. Surge Protection Device: Qty-1
The suppliers, with more than three years of experience/establishment in their line of business, are requested to provide the detailed specification, brand name and model number used in the lightning protection system.
In the EOI suppliers are requested to answer the questions below:
1. What kind of IEC compliance technology do you suggest?
2. Can you propose some innovative approaches?
3. Is your technology affordable and widely replicable?
4. Is your technology marketable and can be installed by local enterprises/technicians?
The suppliers are also requested to provide a tentative delivery times for Kathmandu. We seek at least 10 years’ warranties from the suppliers.
Procedures for the Submission of EOI:
The interested and eligible firm/company are requested to submit the EOI through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject with “EOI for 7 Lightning Protection Technology/ System” within 26th July 2021, 5 pm (extended deadline).
Documents to be submitted:
· Completed EOI demonstrating the technical capabilities with the answer to the above-mentioned questions and experience with similar installations and standards
· Specification, brand name and model number of each item used in the lightning protection system
· Copies of legal registration documents and evidence of latest Tax/VAT clearance
· Company profile and its product/services
· Letter of reference from at least three clients to whom your company has provided similar goods/services over the past 2 years
Interested suppliers and service providers seeking more information can contact S.W. Nepal at the following telephone no: 9851221503, Ms. Sanam Rana, or via mail email@example.com.
The selected shortlist of suppliers will be provided a detailed proposal and will be requested for a full proposal.
Note: S.W. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject any application without further explanations.
About the Organisation:
S.W. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (Scott Wilson Nepal/ SWN) is a wholly Nepali-owned multidisciplinary research and development consulting service provider operational since 2000. The firm provides sustainable, innovative and cutting-edge solutions to the Government of Nepal, Provincial and Local Governments, development partners, academic institutions, projects and programmes to help them achieve their objectives through our support in planning, management, technical support, capacity building, research/monitoring/evaluations, and policy promotion works.
We encourage potential applicants to visit www.swnepal.com.np for more details on our team, organization, location, and our services.
Photographs of 7 municipal buildings in Neelakantha Municipality, Dhading, Nepal