Gross Salary: Attractive package reflecting competencies and experience.
Working Days: 5 days a week (Mon-Friday, 900am to 530pm), flexible within the COVID pandemic period.
Contract: Long Term
Location: Maharajgunj, Kathmandu (Central Office). See www.swnepal.com.np for a detailed location.
Reporting to: Business Development Lead (BDL) and CEO
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Strategic Partnership Development Officer (SPDO). As an aspirant for this position, you will be responsible for partnership development with international organisations (Bilateral Donors such as DFID/FCDO, USAID, SDC, etc; World Bank, ADB, AIIB, etc, International consulting organisations, INGOs, etc), design and develop partnership materials, marketing tools and proposals development. This role involves national and international portal-based market research, pre-positioning and strategic priority setting, etc.
You will connect with key development partners in Nepal to apprise them of the firm’s strengths and capabilities.As an SPDO, you will engage in meeting with potential funding agencies, clients, and consulting partners at the international and national levels and explore new partnerships. Internally, you will prepare well inside the organization to demonstrate our unique competencies. You will support in updating the content for the company website and social media to reflect the firm’s strengths and ongoing projects.
- Master Degree in Management, Social Science, International Development and other business development related advanced degrees from reputed institutions.
- Around 5 years of experience in strategic partnership development, the development business, and have an excellent understanding of the development sector.
- Ability to organize and plan well and establish priorities, meet deadlines and initiate and implement activities with minimal oversight and supervision
- Excellent communicator in both English and Nepali languages
- Possess strong report writing skills.
- Good understanding of the Nepali and international development sector
- Available for an interview, week commencing 31st July 2021 (video conference if necessary)
SWN offers a dynamic and exciting work environment and attractive staff benefits, including flexible working hours.
If you are an action-orientated and astute individual who would like to join our team, to support a dynamic and growing business, please apply by sending your CV (covering letter NOT required at this stage), no later than 31st July 2021 at email@example.com
We give priority to candidates who live within a comfortable commuting distance from SWN office in Maharjgunj/Panipokhari, Kathmandu
About the Organisation:
S.W. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (Scott Wilson Nepal/ SWN) is a wholly Nepali-owned multidisciplinary research and development consulting service provider operational since 2000. The firm provides sustainable, innovative and cutting-edge solutions to the Government of Nepal, development partners, academic institutions, projects and programs to help them achieve their objectives through our support in planning, management, research/monitoring/evaluations, and policy promotion works.
We encourage potential applicants to visit www.swnepal.com.np for more details on our team, location, and our services.