Position: Media and Marketing Assistant
Gross Salary: Attractive package reflecting competencies and experience.
Working Days: 5 days a week (Mon-Friday, 900am to 530pm), flexible within the COVID pandemic period.
Contract: Long Term
Location: Maharajgunj, Kathmandu (Central Office). See www.swnepal.com.np for a detailed location.
Reporting to: Business Development Lead.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Research Assistant (Media and Marketing). As an aspirant for this position, you will provide a creative solutions to our team. For this role, you will bring with you the latest knowledge and ability to work with team for digital marketing with the current trend and strategies.
The major objective of this position is to:
- Social media posting and handling
- Prepare write-ups on our works, infographics, small videos/clips
- Documentation support in marketing materials
- Website management of our organization
- Other administrative works as required.
- University Degree in any relevant field from reputed organizations.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the relevant areas
- Well-versed with photoshop’s application, video editing software and other latest technologies.
- Ability to organize and plan well and establish priorities, meet deadlines and initiate and implement activities with minimal oversight and supervision
- Excellent communicator in both English and Nepali languages
- Possess strong report writing skills.
- Good understanding of the Nepali and international development sector
- Available for interview week commencing 1st of September 2021 (video conference if necessary)
SWN offers a dynamic and exciting work environment and attractive staff benefits, including flexible working hours.
If you are an action-orientated and astute individual who would like to join our team, to support a dynamic and growing business, please apply by sending your CV (covering letter NOT required at this stage), no later than 7th September 2021 at email@example.com
We give priority to candidates who live within a comfortable commuting distance from SWN office in Maharjgunj/Panipokhari, Kathmandu
About the Organisation:
S.W. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (Scott Wilson Nepal/ SWN) is a wholly Nepali-owned multidisciplinary research and development consulting service provider operational since 2000. The firm provides sustainable, innovative and cutting-edge solutions to the Government of Nepal, development partners, academic institutions, projects and programmes to help them achieve their objectives through our support in planning, management, research/monitoring/evaluations, and policy promotion works.
We encourage potential applicants to visit www.swnepal.com.np for more details on our team, location, and our services.