S.W. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (Scott Wilson Nepal/ SWN) is a wholly Nepali-owned multidisciplinary research and infrastructure development consulting service, provider. It has leading expertise in Nepal in Third Party Monitoring, capacity building of Local Governments in infrastructure service delivery, and a deep commitment to inclusive social and governance initiatives. SWN is a choice of international development partners for delivery of quality outputs in design and management of projects and programmes; green infrastructure development; field-based research works on social and governance issues including gender-related topics; and monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes. It has a strong in-house management capability for undertaking the above assignments.
Our principal consulting services are in the following sectors:
- Green infrastructure development
- Nature-based solutions including bioengineering for community infrastructure development
- Social and environmental safeguards
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL)
- Disaster response, including reconstruction
- Policy development and promotion
- Capacity building of Local Government institutions
- Infrastructure Governance
Our Goals and Values
We seek to establish ourselves as a leading multi-disciplinary development service provider in Nepal. Our core values include:
We provide services of our multi-disciplinary teams to the highest professional standards;
We emphasize prompt and effective service delivery to achieve utmost client satisfaction and aspire to even exceed clients’ expectations;
We collaborate closely with our client team members to meet diverse needs of the clients.
We strictly adhere to high standards of moral and ethical values, and respect diversity in workforce.
Our work has operational efficiency and ensures value for money. We deliver tasks to the highest standard of professionalism, integrity and quality. Our approach to delivering our services include the following:
- We focus on generating evidences based on facts
- We emphasise on high quality of our reports and documentation of our works
- We seek close and warm engagement with stakeholders
- We highly support use of local materials and resources
- We ensure that our skills are transferred well to national and local professionals
- We have zero tolerance to corrupt practices and ensure ethical practice at all levels