As we focus and develop our business and services, we are acutely aware that long-terms success is only achieved if we also fulfill our social responsibilitsies. We are sincerely committed to our societal and environmental duties as Nepali citizens and organisation. In delivering these, we are careful about:
- treating our staff and community in fairness and integrity
- following gender and social inclusion norms
- respecting the culture and diversity
- promoting health and safety of staff and society
- innovating and creating positive impact on environment
- solidarizing to promote and building capacity economic, ethical, environmental and community involvement
- increasing awareness and promoting health and safety of our staffs, their families and our common communities
We have initiated a number of projects using self-generated and institutional fund. Some of works include:
- Providing food and safety equipment to rescue workers and communities soon after the April 2015 earthquake in Nepal.
- Supporting our local community in solid waste management through provision of buckets and waste disposal mechanisms.
- Awareness boards and banners to promote health and hygiene among the office-neighbour communities.