SW Nepal regards capacity building as the development and strengthening of both the human and institutional resources. For us, it is the key means of project implementation in wide range of areas including engineering and social sectors. We at SW Nepal focus on performance at individual, institutional and societal level to achieve the objectives through multiple approaches on problem solving.
We provide following services in Capacity Development.
- Technical assistance to government and development agencies
- Institutional development and strengthening
- Mentoring and Training of Trainer (ToT) activities
- Workshop facilitation
- Learning exchanges
- Strategic planning support
- Knowledge management
- Education and awareness raising campaigns