Our Core Team Member
Er. Manoj Thapa
Phone: +977-1-4411156, Ext. 107
Er. Manoj Thapa, is a qualified Infrastructure engineer at Scott Wilson Nepal with over 8 years of professional experience in rural infrastructure development projects. Manoj holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from Khwopa Engineering College, Purwanchal University. He has designed, implemented and monitored several projects including foot trails, foot bridges, rural roads, small irrigations, buildings, WASH and bio-engineering and slope stabilization. He has excellent leadership, strategic planning, management, oral/written communication, interpersonal, intuitive, and analysis skills.
Current Projects Involved
- Climate Trek Nepal, Provision of Engineering Support for lodges along Helambu Trekking Route, Atmosfair, Germany.
Past Projects Involved
- Unnat Goreto funded by DFID, TS-KEP funded by DFID.
- Water Resource Engineer,Command area development projects of Rani Jamaara Kuleriya project (14600 Ha) funded by World Bank.
- District engineering coordinator at Karnali Employment Programme-TA (KEPTA) funded by DFID, Kalikot.
- Field Engineer, Community Irrigation Project (CIP), Kailali & Kanchanpur, Nepal.
- District Facilitator, local body’s governance system, DDC, Khotang.